Wednesday, April 05, 2006

SORRY EVERYONE!

Ok. I am an idiot. Officially and without any caveats. Here is the story. I thought my silly little blog had no attention whatsoever, with no comments and very little hits. What happened was that I had left "comment moderation" on, which means that I have to approve what folks say before it gets published. I didn't have an email address typed in, so I never knew when a comment came in, and I never thought to check. I suppose I thought that once I added word verification on nobody bothered to leave a comment. I am so sorry about that. I will try to respond to the 40 comments that I have left after computer trimming of my comment inbox. Anyway, shee it! I feel like a fool, but that ain't nuthin' new.

5 comments:

askme2flashU said...

Great blog. Grew up in Ft. Myers, so I really liked the nature pictures. You have some very nice macro shots. I'll link to you from my blog. Good work.

Wayne said...

Well, it's only evidence of a modest personality, not foolishness :-)

With such fantastic pictures you can expect a following for sure. And not just the pictures, but the seasonal choices are very interesting to me. I look forward to more.

Oh - and you'll probably want to activate blogger's "captcha" option so you don't get spam.

thingfish23 said...

I want big ups for helping to bring it to your attention, ya big goon.

deadmike said...

No doubt. It was thingfish23 who told me that my pants were down...
Now I feel foolish, but not as alone.

thingfish23 said...

"your pants were down". I'm still chuckling. Thanks, dm. Today's kinda shitty, and I needed that.

Okay - back to work now - I swear.